dosudoku.com uses a unique interactive play window, with a wide range of capabilities including:
If you wish to license the player module for use on your website or other outlet then please contact Gareth Moore at dosudoku.com.
- Works in any modern browser without requiring any plugins (including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari)
- Unique digit and grid resizing code - try it and see!
- Unlimited full undo and redo - makes solving much less stressful, and means finger trouble doesn't ruin the game!
- Fast entry by pushing number keys to enter big/small numbers; press again to toggle
- Push 0, backspace or delete to clear a grid entry
- Hit SPACE to toggle small/big entry, or click on the relevant option
- Double-clicking on a single small number will make it big (this is very handy with the auto-remove feature)
- Auto-add small numbers
- Auto-prune small numbers
- Check your solution (and point out empty cells too)
- Show invalid moves
- Show incorrect moves (also glows numbers in IE)
- Customisable so can change colours etc easily if need be
- Generated from PHP using MySQL database backend, but can be redeployed using an alternate server system
- Arrow keys and TAB/SHIFT-TAB to move around
- Or click to move around
- Click on the entry cursor to remove it for aesthetic purposes
- Reveal solution - and also highlights the entries you had wrong
(try it - it uses small green numbers)
- 'Please wait' message whilst loading
- And more!
Play Sudoku Online!
You can try out our unique player right now with a sample puzzle
©dosudoku.com / Gareth Moore 2005 - email dosudoku